Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tea Time



I L-O-V-E the smell of coffee brewing! In fact, I'm pretty sure that if I were a cartoon the smell would sweep me off my feet, and float me toward it. Alas, I am unable to drink the devilishly delicious brew! So, I settle for the next best thing- tea!

It's "tea time" at Treet, and I'm very busy researching and sampling purveyors of fine teas. So, far my search has brought me from Bangkok to Paris and everywhere in-between (from the boring comforts of my home of course-sigh). I'm testing the taste differences in organic, loose leaf, silk sachet, paper sachet, machine brewed, etc, too.

During my most recent search I've come into contact with the people at Honest Tea (based in Bethesda, MD) and Harney & Sons (Upstate NY). I can not wait until I get my samples, so I can be whisked away again with exotic flavors like Pomegranate Oolong (oooh), Dragon Pearl Jasmine, and Moroccan Mint!

Catcha later Lipton!

No comments:

Post a Comment