Monday, April 6, 2009

Mandel or Biscotti? I call it a draw!



My very dear pal gave me a recipe for Mandel bread to try out. As I reviewed the recipe I thought to myself "Hmm this looks oddly familiar...like a certain cookie I like to nosh on with tea or coffee?" Eureka...Biscotti! Mandel and Biscotti are one in the same, like Finkel and Einhorn(movie trivia)!
So, I made the manscotti (as I will hereafter affectionately call it) and it is ridiculously yummy! No matter which way you refer to it, this deliciously hearty cookie is a new favorite of mine. I think it will be a wonderful choice for anyone looking to dunk and enjoy!

For all of you loyal followers out there, stay tuned for a cookie poll coming to your favorite blog Wednesday, April 8th!

1 comment:

  1. Your gun is digging into my hip...

    LMAO

    bring on the poll my dear sister!!

    ReplyDelete