Friday, April 17, 2009

Baking Powder

I've decided to give myself this new nickname for the following reason:

75 degrees and sunny + sitting outside people watching at downtown location + pasty white skin = I'M VERY BADLY SUN BURNED

Yep, that's right I have a horrible farmers burn since I was wearing sleeves and a v-neck shirt...silly, stupid, pale Baking Powder!

The "sunny-side" of my day, however, was that I was able to do some good research about my potential location. In fact, while I was crispy-crittering my arms, a friendly professional woman decided to share my table with me. So, I asked her what she thought of my concept for the neighborhood. She loved it, and thought it was just what the area needs! She also shared with me some great constructive advice regarding the traffic during August (potential opening month) due to Congress not being in session. In addition, she advised me to target the large building across the street from my spot since it is filled with lawyers looking for a good afternoon snack beyond Starbucks. So, office tastings here I come! I do hope she will be one of my first customers in the future! We shall see...the search continues!

Remember to take the cupcake poll if you haven't already: http://www.pollmonkey.com/p.asp?U=6702658127

I promise my next post will really be about - does size matter? I just wanted to build the anticipation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment