Monday, June 1, 2009

The Value of Doing Business

I've developed key values for Treet that I'd like to share:

1) Fair and Square: Treat employees and customers kindly and with respect

2) Never Throw Stones at Glass Houses: Stay focused on your own vision, values and team in order to be successful

3) Be a Horse of A Different Color: Stand out among your competitors offering customers something unique and special

4) You Can Catch More Flies with Honey Than Vinegar: Set the bar for customer service towards anyone and everyone associated with your business (i.e. vendors, lawyers, contractors, farmers, patrons, etc)

5) There is always a "Plan B": No matter what, strive to make your business the best it can be!

...and last but not least

6) Take A Penny...Give a Penny: Take time for causes, give back to the community, and help conserve Mother Nature

...which leads me to the point of this post (finally)...as part of my business each month, Treet will feature a "Do-gooder" (i.e. charitable organization) for which a percentage of proceeds from a special item will go too. I will also assist these Do-gooders with advertising in any way that I can...which leads me to the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment