Monday, June 15, 2009

crem della crem

Rebonjour!
(or for those of you who took Spanish in High School, "hello again"....btw this includes yours truly)

Today, I made a scrumptious chocolate cupcake topped with a decadent French vanilla buttercream! I have to give big snaps to my gal pal who loaned me her families $100 chocolate cake recipe...it's so good I think it should be promoted to the 1MM dolla cake! Merci, Mary!


Since, I had the most valuable cake in the world on my hands I knew I had to do it justice by whipping up (literally-ha) something magnifique! So, I mixed real organic local butter with Madagascar vanilla beans to create an authentically French vanilla buttercream....miam-miam (TRANSLATION: yum-yum)!

While we are on the topic of cupcake goodness don't forget to vote for the next new addition: Let Them Eat Cupcake!

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment