Monday, May 4, 2009

Pretty Petty Petit Fours

Petit fours are so small minded! They care only about their pretty looks and great taste! How rude! (TV trivia: what annoying middle child over quoted this line on a fav TGIF show?)


Yet, I kinda feel sorry for the little bites of almond joy...since they seem to always come in a far second from the likes of cupcakes. Therefore, I decided to make 3 dozen of them for my very dearest friend's bridal shower this past weekend. Once I committed myself to these pretty little things I knew that not only did I have to bake them and design them, but I had to fly across the country (with layovers) to Seattle to deliver them...in one piece. A few shake-ups, temp changes, and some tips later the little things made it to the bride-to-be! YAY! For once, these pretty petty petit fours didn't only think of themselves. So, it looks like they've earned their way onto my custom orders menu for the shop.


The pictures are a few snap shots I took of the Vegas/Monogrammed themed petit fours from my pals beautiful shower. By the way- if you haven't made your way out to Seattle yet, you should, it's a wonderful city with great people!



P.S. Remember to take poll #3- Paper or Plastic

1 comment: