Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NEAR.......................................................far

Anyone remember that skit from Sesame Street? Grover would run up to the screen and teach you that if your nose squishes against glass you are too "near" to that object. Then he would run back, and teach you that your outside voice was totally appropriate when yelling from "far" away. I loved that one! To this day I like to scream "NEAR" at people as they smush by me on the metro- jk!


So, this little side story leads me to my promised poll. As I discussed in my previous post, I'm doing my due diligence when it comes to the quality of my ingredients. I know I have my opinions, but I'd love some insight into my consumers. So, please take a second to click on this poll: Near or Far



P.S. I am proud to have worked in two Sesame Street references in the infant stages of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment