Friday, May 15, 2009

Do Blondies Have More Fun?

Sure! Blondies have a fun name, are a natural caramel color year round, and have great taste! Does that really make them more attractive than Brownies? I say "nay"!


Brownies may not have the sex appeal that Blondies do, but they have something far more valuable! This "something" is so special that Conquistadors brought it back from South America as a precious gift to their King. That's right, I said it - Blondies, Kings! So, what is the precious gift that Brownies possess in great quantities? Chocolate!

So, I think with a word, it's clear who the winner is by taste! But, Blondies still have way more fun with their name. So, I'm thinking that maybe my Brownies deserve a new name. A Blondies worthy name!


Awesomeness? Heaven in a Bite? Chocolaty Goodness? The Treet Formerly Known as Brownies (insert symbol here)?

Ok, it's apparent that I'm totally stuck "in the box" here with my name-storming. Any thoughts?


Remember to take the Near or Far Poll!

2 comments: