Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Here I go again on my own(musical intrelude) going down the only road I've ever known"

A free brownie to the person who can name this tune!

Any-who I thought it was appropriate for my first official blog entry. I've also attached a well themed article from Newsweek: "Striking Out On Your Own". It's a very interesting read that encourages those with an entrepreneurial spirit to keep on trucking during these grim times...and that is exactly what I intend to do! I hope it may potentially ignite the ingenuity in some of my readers who have so many fabulous talents and passions they'd love to pursue!

Today "Treet" was officially introduced onto the Information Super Highway (remember when it was called that?). It's just in it's infant stages since I'm in the midst of a photo shoot still...and by photo shoot, I mean me trying to look as slim as possible in my impossibly over sized chef's jacket next to deliciously chocolaty brownies. So in the meantime, here is the link so you can save it to your favorites (remember this blog to...it's a keeper!): http://www.treetshop.com/

In the words of Bartles and James...."I thank you for your support". Remember to keep checking in to see what I'm cooking up.......

2 comments:

  1. May I be the 1st official blogger to wish you every success and happiness in your new adventure (and venture). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. starting your blog off with whitesnake. BOLD! bravo my friend!!

    ReplyDelete