Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gloppy

So I'm writing my blog late today, because I have been recovering from my recent sugar induced comma due to the my cookie R&D...while I was out, I enjoyed visiting with King Kandy and Princess Frostine...but who the heck is that Gloppy guy (and what exactly is "gloppy")? -Name this game reference and I will send you a new Health Nut cookie!

Seriously, who has time for sweet sweet sleep when I have to get a business up and running by summer...eek! This week besides the R&D, I've been contemplating locations, and I'm close, but no cigar yet! See the biggest issue is what type of business I want to have: A) Daytime office crowd with potential for some college students (weekdays only) B) The after dinner pre-party 20 something crowd (weekends and nights) or C) The "family time" crowd (after school and weekends). What's my preference? I stick with my tried and true motto, "The more the merrier"! But sadly, that does not solve my dilemma this time. So, on tomorrow's agenda- walk through of a type "A"....to be continued

3 comments:

  1. Gloppy: A soft soggy mixture, as of food: cafeterias serving nondescript glop.
    2. Something, such as a piece of writing, that is judged to be worthless

    Believe gloppy is from candy land?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my friend get a cookie! But I still ask the question, "Why would delicious Candyland include a Gloppy?"...eww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. because candy land needed a bad guy. and gloppy is gross. duh.

    ReplyDelete