Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Day In The Life

4:00am- Wake up suddenly from a dream about the next blog posting title " C is for Cookie...the C-quel"...feed cats who will not allow me to go back to bed without doing so

5:00am- Toss and turn until I begrudgingly get up to insert "Remember steel cut oats" into my "tasks" on my crackberry

7:00am- Do my best looking impression of the "Time to Make the Donuts" man, check crackberry, shower, brush, and head out to run errands before heading to the new kitchen

9:00am- Attempt to carry way to many boxes of goodies down the stairs to the kitchen...stop momentarily to reflect on sad lack of balance and arm strength...head into kitchen and get ready to "shake n' bake"

9:15 - 6pm - Bake up a storm: mix mini cupcake batter, bake, make buttercream, ice the mini's, bake off the Health Nut cookies, package, store, clean, tap dance, solve Michael Jackson death mystery, and head home

7pm- Mom and me make dinner for the family

8pm-11pm- Answer emails, attempt to think straight, dream up new recipes, marketing, marketing, marketing, and last but not least write beloved blog post

11pm- Rest up and get ready to repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment